The term EOIT , «us» or «we» refers to the EOIT Company as the owner of the website. EOIT is registered in Satistegui street n6 3DD 48991 Algorta , Bizkaia, Spain
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without EOIT’s prior written consent.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EOIT takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain.
EOIT is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect:
We onlycollect the information that you fill in the form and we only require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to contact you regarding a specific enquiry or issue that you raise with us.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at address above or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the above address.
This website and its content is copyright of EOIT. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
What is a cookie ?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things , store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize users. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupies minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies) .
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and , independently thereof, in granting or denying security settings stored cookies or temporary .
Without your express consent, by enabling cookies in your browser , EOIT will not bind data stored cookies with personal data provided at the time of registration in any of your applications that require your data.
The cookies and your browser
The user has the ability to determine how cookies are stored on your pc , and can set your preferences on them. But if you have enabled cookies does not preclude the obligation of the service provider to obtain user consent . The fact that the user has opened the door does not give us permission to enter.
However, it is interesting and useful to know the options that we provide the browsers to properly inform the users of our websites.
Most browsers allow cookies management in 3 different ways :
- Always reject cookies ;
- Browser asks whether you want to install each cookie ;
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser can also include the ability to better specify what cookies should be accepted and which not . Specifically , the user can normally accept any of the following options :
– Reject cookies from certain domains;
– Reject third-party cookies ;
– To accept cookies and not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed );
– Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information about how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations :
– Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
What types of cookies used this site ?
– Technical Cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as , for example, control traffic and data communication , identify session , access restricted parts , remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for broadcast or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
– Customization Cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service , etc. .
– Cookies analysis : those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer .
– Advertising Cookies : These are those who , well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the most effective way possible to offer advertising spaces in the website , tailoring ad content to the content of the requested service or use they make of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you regarding your listing Advertise with navigation .
– Cookies behavioral advertising : are those that enable the management , the most efficient way of advertising spaces , where appropriate , the publisher has included a website , application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits , allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same .
– Third Party Cookies : The Web of EOIT can use third-party services on behalf of EOIT , compile information for statistical purposes , to use the Site by the user and to the provision of other related services Website activity and other Internet services.
In particular, this Web site uses :
Vimeo a video-based social network that lets you share and store digital video for users to comment on the page of each . Vimeo uses a number of cookies for both its operation and for analysis of their use google analytics ( » __utma «, » __utmb «, » __utmc «, » __utmz «). Among the characteristics of vimeo we can see » aka_debug » , «a» and » pl_volume » . On page vimeo cookie can observe the purpose of each .
Google Maps. a map service provided by Google . Google Maps cookies record the origin of the user as well as the keywords (? Passwords ) . A unique code, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site is also generated. Learn more about Google cookies and privacy information .
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact EOIT in firstname.lastname@example.org